You ALSO know that finding great people is hard.
Because you’ve tried.
You thought recruitment would be simpler if you tackled it in-house — so you took on the search yourself.
Did you know?
The average executive search takes 44.7 working days — or 8.8 weeks.
(That’s 1073 hours — and 20% of your entire year.)
If you knew how to target the right people and hone in on exactly what you needed, you could…
Meet Your Instructor
I’m William Laitinen, CEO and Chief Recruiter at Exige. I’ve been running successful talent searches for Exige since 2001, placing dozens of high level executives in global corporations worth billions. I also present on hiring and related topics at corporate events across Europe.
Why am I qualified to teach you?
Because over 20 years of headhunting, 10,000+ interviews, and hundreds of successful placements, I’ve developed a tried-and-true process with predictably reliable results — and I want the same for you.
“When you have the right research, you can make every profile happen”
When it comes to recruitment, the art lies in understanding candidate markets — and how to source people. It’s all about research capabilities, and when you have the right research or sourcing capabilities, you can make every profile happen. Exige delivers that in their highest excellence.
“A holistic system”
The Exige system doesn’t just match word-for-word job descriptions to profiles; it uses a more holistic perspective. Exige looks at not only the profile but also the culture of the company, the personality of the supervisor, and other less tangible factors. This is how they are able to consistently come up with excellent candidates within a matter of weeks.”
“Their understanding of recruitment is second to none”
I have had the pleasure of working with William and Exige on several occasions. The Exige experience and understanding of the recruitment market is second to none and has been demonstrated many times through their first class delivery of presentations to in-house recruitment professionals of all levels. I highly recommend the Exige system.
When you enroll in Found!™, you get:
Weekly 1:1 strategy calls
Available in beta round only!
Six packed video trainings
Weekly group calls with the course creator
Available in beta round only!
Complimentary access to live training events
“What will I learn in the Found!™ program?”
Access a robust system giving you every tool you need to (easily) find top candidates in 6 weeks or less
Pave the Way to Success with a Carefully Crafted Introduction
- Create an outstanding introduction you can use in interview and with stakeholders.
- Learn how to build rapport for meaningful and authentic conversations.
- Set the tone for the interview so it will be productive and successful.
Build a Fail-Proof Process that Keeps Giving
- Learn the Exige Motivational System to attract and retain talented employees.
- Build a clear set of criteria that everyone in your organisation knows to look out for.
- Set up a system that runs reliably even when you’re not in the office.
Design an Effective Interview with Insight-Generating Questions
- Create interview questions to effectively test what you need in a candidate.
- Access the system we use to generate great questions in just a few minutes.
- Phrase your questions the right way, to give each candidate a chance to show their best side.
Ask the Right Questions at the Right Time
- Establish a structured process that allows deeper understanding of a candidate’s answers.
- Acquire a simple method for categorisation enabling effective hiring decisions.
- Build a clear set of defined interview questions to get all the data points you need.
Crafting a Pitch your Ideal Candidate can’t Refuse
- Understand the importance of a sell in an introduction.
- Learn how to listen out for a candidate’s motivation to move.
- Utilise the Exige Motivational System, to pitch your company effectively.
Making Critical Decisions with Clarity and Confidence
- Establish a defined process for assessing every candidate.
- Learn how to grade candidate’s answers allowing you to make final decisions with certainty.
- Provide meaningful feedback that you feel comfortable delivering.
Found!™ is the perfect fit if you…
- Don’t have time to dedicate to a search AND run a business or team
- Dread interviewing candidates — you see it as a chore
- Can’t figure out why your best candidates drop out after the first interview
- Struggle to sell your brand to candidates — resulting in embarrassing dropout rates
- Want to improve your hiring skills so you can be a more effective leader.
It’s not magic — it’s science
Finding the best-fit candidate is not about luck or mind-reading.
It’s about taking the right steps, every time.
We’re regular people who’ve developed an amazingly accurate process for identifying and hiring the ideal candidate.
Our process includes extensive:
- Researching some more
“The Exige System Stands Out”
I’ve worked with many different recruitment companies over the last years. Exige stands out from the other suppliers through its extremely efficient process, higher quality candidates, and faster time frame. These factors offer a competitive advantage and help me provide first class support to my internal clients.
“Uniquely Effective System”
The Exige system is uniquely effective. I have had the pleasure of working with William and Exige on several occasions, both as a candidate and recruiter. At every step, the support from Exige proved to be first class all the way from initial guidance to final delivery. William establishes long term relationships, partnering with his clients through trust and mutual understanding. I can recommend William and the Exige System highly.
This course is only for leaders who realize the importance of hiring well and want to be involved in the recruitment process. Great leaders have to be great recruiters, because people are the only true asset a company has. So if you want to take on a more active recruiting role, we want you.
This program is a 6-week program. Expect each module to take approximately 30 minutes per day (or 3.5 hours per week), split between the videos, group calls, and follow-up activities.
In total, you’ll spend about 28 hours:
- 6 × 1hr weekly group calls = 6 hrs
- 6 modules × 2.5hr each module (videos + activities) = 15 hrs
Every organisation is different, so contact us for your bespoke costing.
For corporate entities, we have a fixed cost around the Learning Needs Analysis and then a per user cost for pilot groups. For the company role out, you will receive a further enterprise discount.
Yes! The course includes group activities to include team members in the process; you just need to purchase one course per hiring manager.
Yes. You’ll be able to meet with William each week during a group video call, where you can submit questions and get direct answers.
Found! is designed to be executed in a cohort over 6 weeks; however, your licence lasts for 12 months and you can access the course materials throughout. They can also be renewed each year.
Absolutely. Found! Was made for companies across the globe; in fact, a significant portion of our clients are based in Western Europe, including, Switzerland, France, and Germany.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you complete all the modules, and still don’t feel you’ve received value, you can request your money back within 60 days and get a full refund.
It’s the reason successful global companies seek us out to fill their openings.
And when you’re armed with our process, you’ll be able to:
- Build a better team, so your business runs smoothly, at optimal speed
- Hire with less hassle, so you feel less stressed and more empowered
- Fill positions faster, so you have more time to dedicate to your actual job.
Learning smarter hiring practices will make your job easier…and your life better.